Is Your Family Moving this Summer?
If so, please note the following:
For elementary school families moving within the district: The Ball-Chatham School District is kindly requesting that parents who are moving to a home in a Ball-Chatham elementary school boundary other than the one they currently reside, please email Asst. Supt. Jill Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at the District Office (217) 483-2416 as soon as possible with your new address. Doing so will greatly help the District hire the required number of teachers in the appropriate time period for each grade level.
For all families moving out of the Ball-Chatham School District to another school district: Please be aware that transfer requests by your new school district must be made as soon as possible, as our schools will be closed from June 12 to July 28, and requests will not be processed during that time.
Fees Set for the 2013-14 School Year
Fees for the 2013-14 school year (listed below) were approved by the Board of Education at its May 20th meeting. As last year, fees may be paid through online registration this summer (July 16-31) or during Walk-in Registration on August 1st.
- K-4th grade book rental - $125
- 5th-12th grade book rental - $150
- Breakfast (student) - $1.25
- Milk (student) - $.30
- Lunches (K-12) - $2 per meal
- Lunches (staff) - $3 per meal
- Driver’s Ed - $250
- High School Summer School - $150 per class
- GHS student parking fee - $50
- Dual-credit classes at the high school - $25
- Athletic fees - $100 for one sport, $125 for two sports, and $275 for a family
The Glenwood Summer Sports Camps are designed to give boys and girls of all levels, beginners to advanced, the opportunity to develop their individual skills under the guidance and direction of the Glenwood High School Coaching Staff. Each camp will emphasize basic techniques, fundamental skills and physical fitness. More importantly, the Summer Camps strive to develop interest and enthusiasm for sports and athletics.
An overview (and registration form) of each camp offered through Glenwood Athletics can be viewed here. The camps will be led by experienced high school coaches, and assisting will be collegiate and high school athletes. The specific ages listed for each camp are according to the grade the child will enter in the Fall of 2013.
Please complete the registration form and sign the waiver to allow your child to participate. Participation is not limited to students in the Ball-Chatham School District. Please register by May 10 to ensure your child will receive items provided by the camp. Entries received after May 24 are subject to a late fee of $5 per child, per camp.
Village of Chatham's Summer Recreation Program Announced
The Village of Chatham has announced their line-up for summer camps and classes.There's something for everyone! Click here for all the details and register today!
The student newspaper, Titan Torch, is now online. Check it out!
- Volunteer Form - Criminal Background Check
- Health Examination
- Yearbook Form
- Titan of the Week Nomination Form
- Senior Info
- 2013-2014 Student Course Planning Book
- PSAE Student Preview 2013
- School Access to Epinephrine
- Student Parking Application
- GHS Newsletter
- District Newsletter
- 2013 AP Bulletin for Students and Parents
- Summer School 2013 - Driver Ed/Consumer Ed Course Book
- Summer School 2013 - Course Book
- 2013 Prom Guest Request Form